While DIY and shabby chic have dominated wedding trends in 2013, the industry is seeing a shift towards elegant, old-world cinematic design style, especially since the release of the Great Gatsby and the huge following of Downton Abbey fans! Elaborate and glamorous table settings, french country inspired lounges and old hollywood bridal portrait sessions are all the craze! These styles often recognized as design for the "upper class" are attainable for every bride's budget now that Vintage Rental Companies give bride's access to all the swoon-worthy details at a fraction of the cost. Event Designers now have access to their dream "prop closets" without having to soak up their client's budget purchasing key decor items.
Tips on finding your Vintage Rentals!
- Discover what YOUR style is! Shabby chic, Old Hollywood Glam, Downton Abbey Refined, French Country Farm to Table, Country Sweet Tea & Romance? Don't get so swept up in a trend or a theme that doesn't represent you.
- Vintage Rental Owners are obsessed with Styled Shoots to offer ideas and concepts for wedding design. Head to Pinterest and start researching!
- Pin ideas and then REPIN ideas onto a new board that is more focused!
- Contact your local Vintage Rental Business and start asking questions and book an appointment! Vintage Rentals companies do book quickly since they are such a speciality niche business.
- If you are feeling overwhelmed at all the eye candy just book the items you know you for sure want! Get them reserved!
- Ask questions! Do they deliver? What if something happens to that dream velvet sofa you reserved, but it got a wine stain the night before at a previous wedding?
- Love the look, but have no idea how to make it all come together!? Make sure your wedding doesn't end up looking like a thrift store. Ask your Vintage Rental business about style and design services! They work with their props all the time and know how to style their props, networking with key vendors!
- Think outside the box! Forget basic table and linen for your head table or cake table! Use an old Singer Sewing Table, a vanity or french dresser. Feature rustic farm tables from reclaimed barns. The ideas are limitless. They will create memories and an incredible experience for you and your guests that will last a lifetime!