Ira + Lucy showcases beautiful Idaho State in Rocky Mountain Bride Magazine Volume 4 | Stunning western refinement featuring dress designer, Leanne Marshall and designer hat from Janessa Leon. “I love to encourage our clients to think outside the box! Sleeves are a huge trend right now, and what could be more perfect than a gorgeous flowing gown with whimsical texture? I love the Idaho Bride - she’s bold, kind, adventurous and loves a little glam. I get to work with Ranchers, Horse Trainers, Doctors, Nurses, Creatives, Environmentalists, Politicians… Every bride is different, every wedding is fresh new design!”
Oh my gosh...what an incredible wedding. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!! You and your team are absolutely incredible. - Maddy, Bride
I have had the WORSE wedding withdrawals ever! It’s such a sad feeling when it’s all over. *:( sad My heart was happy to see your name pop up this morning! I will never be able to thank you enough for everything you did for us. You are an amazing person with a heart of gold. You pulled off Maddy’s special day perfectly. I know how incredibly hard you and your staff work. Everything little tiny thing was done with so much love and attention. I LOVE seeing your “Behind the Scenes” on Instagram! It breaks my heart really!! Maddy and I have been enjoying seeing all your posts of the weddings you have been working on. We giggle because we are actually” jealous” they get to spend time you. You make the planning process so special and fun, we didn’t want it to end. You have a talent beyond words but combine it with so much love and that’s what make you so special. We have had endless compliments on the wedding thanks to you. The venue turned out spectacular and when we walked into to dinner, it was truly a wonderland. Just gorgeous and thanks to Kara, it smelled so good! I can’t wait for our pictures! I thought the sneak peeks were so awesome! We appreciate you to no end!!!! I don’t know how I could ever thank you enough. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. I will recommend you to everyone I know!! - Jenny, MOB
We have news!
Ira and Lucy furniture and decor rentals have expanded! We began as a business focused on offering vintage prop rentals for weddings and special events, and while still maintaining that focus we have grown to offer not just "vintage" rentals, but other styles that we feel are necessary and desirable for event design! We are thrilled to offer an expanded rental collection of elegant and modern decor ranging from geometric "boho" poufs to leather chesterfield sofas! We're talking serious eye candy here!
- Rentals are firmly required to be secured by 30 days prior to your event. We do work with last minute requests, but you risk not getting your must-have item when pushing it last minute.
- Rentals are first come, first serve. Hustle up and get your items locked down.
- We require 50% non-refundable retainer up front with the balance due at the 30 day mark.
- Any rental orders less than $350 require the full payment up front.
- Custom delivery quotes are offered.
- All upholstered items must use our delivery service and aren't allowed for will-call
- VIEW our Furniture and Decor Rentals Gallery to see all of our offerings!
- Create your own "wishlist" and submit to us for a quick and easy itemized price list and availability
- RESERVE the must have items, even if it's just one item.
- Need suggestions on how to pull a particular look together - contact us and let's chat!
- Don't have time to call? Utilize our Questionnaire and give us some details! This is a great tool to help us know how to best guide you on what rentals will work for your look and budget.
I can't get enough of this "Boho" vibe that we are seeing all over! Perhaps it's because we have a very special Ira + Lucy couple getting married in July, who rock this Bohemian Chic look like no other! I've been on a black and white, or just white design kick lately and when I stumbled on these black and white geometric poufs for our rental inventory I squealed with delight! I ADORE these modern boho seating options. Our poufs are not the "cheapy" ones out there that are super soft and collapse when sat on - I don't know about you, but the last thing I want is my bride and groom or any of their guests getting stuck in a pouf! Ours are perfect for seating at a dining table or lounge set up! Keep it chic with black, white, greenery, and pops of wood and bronze tones! You can't go wrong with a black and white bohemian wedding design! GORGEOUS! Be sure to reserve your Ira + Lucy Geometric Poufs for your wedding or special event! We require rentals be finalized 30 days prior to your event! Get crack'n!
[button url="http://iraandlucy.com/book/"]Email or Call To RENT![/button]
Feeling a little more classic? You can still rock the "pouf" using a less bold option! We have some new inventory items coming soon that we are soooo excited to share! Here are some great concepts you can see from our "Wedding Lounge Poufs" Pinterest Board.