Wedding + Event Coordination
We offer both planning and design services for our clients. We strive to do our absolute best in meeting your unique wedding or special event needs, both for decor AND for planning logistics. Both services are very in-depth, labor intensive and time-consuming. Often the two responsibilities cross paths, which is why our packages cover all of these areas. We will match your needs to qualified team members to meet these responsibilities.
We are here to join you, every step of the way in planning your wedding! We understand all the many details can be completely overwhelming, especially when so many hopes and dreams are attached to both of your expectations. Allow us to put your mind at ease by managing all of the logistical details, including vendor management and full wedding coordination. We’re used to curveballs and juggling time sensitive demands! On your wedding day, our team will be fully present the duration of your wedding, ensuring design setup is implemented as planned and runs smoothly. We take time to communicate with your photographer and videographer the details and moments you want perfectly captured. At the end of the evening we will manage clean up, the return of rentals and decor and assist with moving of gifts and collection of any personal items. We want you worry free!
COORDINATION SERVICES MAY INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- FREE Initial Consultation
- Email, Phone and SKYPE Communication
- Signature Ira & Lucy Virtual Design Board (including decor elements, color palette and floral concepts)
- Comprehensive Decor and Styling Plan
- Venue Walkthroughs (one of ceremony space and reception space each) *travel fees may apply
- Venue Layout Plan
- Design Budget Plan and Management
- Design Vendor Procurement of all Design Rentals and Flowers
- Extensive Design Meeting
- Day-of Design Production (set-up, changeovers and breakdown)
- Wedding Day Photo Styling
- Budget Management
- Guest Services – RSVP Management, Assistance With Room Blocking/Accommodation Planning
- Venue Sourcing and Coordination
- Vendor Contract and Fee Negotiation
- Coordination with Officiant
- Wedding Day Timeline Creation, Distribution & Management
- Wedding Day Production Management (Overseeing Set-up, Tear Down & Labor)
- Rehearsal Dinner Coordination
- Bridal Shower Coordination
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Party/Trip Coordination
- Morning After Wedding Brunch
PRICING + Packages
Our prices are built on a solid foundation of wedding essentials, we know that each couple truly has unique needs (budget, style and personality) which is why we offer starting point prices for our design and coordination services; with our rentals always offered al la carte! We encourage you to research wedding costs and determine what priorities you and your significant other desire. With our professional experience and sought after design skills, our prices are competitive and reflect our knowledge of what quality wedding services cost. We invite you to contact us with any questions and to request our package offerings and look forward to meeting with you.
Our curated collection features hand selected fine china, old classic books, authentic soda crates, farmhouse windows, old doors and more! Here’s why we are different! Ira & Lucy started the Vintage Rentals business here in Boise and we have soon found others following our steps. We can’t blame them! It’s such a fun business! We recognize that many of you, even in your own family collections have access to the smaller vintage goodies, which is why we focus our efforts on building our inventory full of truly incredible pieces! You’ll find unique and stunning furniture perfect for lounge set ups, bride and groom seating, head tables and more! Be sure to check out our handcrafted farm tables, and darling tufted settees and sofas! We’ll help you think outside of the box too for great escort card displays, custom signage and much much more!