Well, it's 11:00pm and we are finally crawling into bed! Nothing like unloading a Uhaul truck load of furniture in 16 degree weather! But, it was so worth it! We had the pleasure of meeting some truly awesome brides, couples, parents of the bride and fabulous vendors. I can't wait to sit down with these new 2014 AND 2015 couples to learn more about their unique relationships and vision for their wedding day. We received some awesome feedback at the show. It was pretty cool hearing from brides that have been following us on Facebook and came to the show specifically looking to meet us in person! How cool! It's going to be a busy 2014! Thank you to all who came to the Show and visited us! We loved meeting you and can't wait to chat with you more! Be sure to email us or give us call to schedule an appointment! CHECK OUT OUR WEDDING SHOW SPECIAL WE'LL FEATURE THROUGH THE END OF THE MONTH!
FULL DESIGN + STYLING // starts at $2200 and includes:
Event Design is all about creating an atmosphere, an environment that tells your unique love story. When you view swoon-worthy weddings on Pinterest or on your favorite blogs and magazines, often a designer was involved! It’s about pulling the entire look of your wedding or special event from the invites to your after party all together for a seamless and one-of-a-kind event.
- Flowers and design elements are hand-selected and customized to perfectly fit your vision.
- We will connect you with top industry botanical stylists and guide you through the process.
- It’s important to us to learn about you…what is unique to your love story? We will take time to sit and chat with you and help you develop a theme, style and color palette to create a cohesive look.
- We’ve got it handled! Steaming drapery, hanging chandeliers, arranging furniture and place cards… Ira & Lucy designs tablescapes, floor plans and lighting design and can assist you with linen and chair details, staging and prop rentals. The Best Part is you have immediate and preferential access to the leading Vintage Rental business in Boise! We’ve got your hard to find rustic glam, shabby chic and vintage elegant props ready for your special occasion!
For the couple wanting a designer’s touch on all areas of their wedding, this is perfect for you! Let’s work together to determine the dream vision! INCLUDED:
- color palette, textures, font/typography
- custom mood/design board
- two site visits
- design/style of all areas of your wedding (ex. Dessert table, lounge, guest book table, beverage station, centerpieces,
- cake table, head table, ceremony etc.)
- act as lead in organizing, implementing and directing all vendors and décor
- custom designed creations such as ceremony backdrops or chalkboard typography
- we will work very close with your photographer to ensure that all the details you care so much about are captured
- we will work close with all vendors to ensure your vision is communicated
- styling the visual elements of your day / full set up
- end of night tear down
- unlimited phone calls during business hours / 3 in person meetings / custom design creations: $50/hour + supplies
For more details on our EVENT DESIGN services head over [button url="http://iraandlucy.com/event-design-2/"]here[/button]!
2014 Wedding Show Memories
BEGINS WITH THE INSPIRATION BOARD THE BEFORE
As if I wasn't feeling anxious enough! 10 minutes into the start of the first day a camera crew showed up to interview us! I don't even remember how I answered the questions! I just kept telling myself to act normal and ignore the boom microphone hanging above my head. P.S. don't you just LOVE our new lamps!!!?
There are always adjustments to the plan, but I'm still very pleased with the outcome of our booth! I'm already thinking of what we'll do next year! This year we heard some 2014 trend interest: color mint and gold (swoon!), gold gold gold everything, adoration for our gold "Madeline" chairs, our vintage blue lounge furniture, floral in all white, chandeliers and more chandeliers, 1920s styled weddings, and rustic elegance! Oh we can't wait to help our couples design their weddings! Did I mention we met quite a few awesome grooms!? My hubby was very involved in our wedding and it's so fun when I meet couples with the groom so involved!
Yes...we were the last ones out! Not only did we have our booth, but we also helped supply vintage props for 5 other vendor booths! Vintage made quite the appearance this year! Yay! I owe a MASSIVE THANK YOU to some incredible friends who helped me make this all possible!
My hubby Jonnathan who stands beside me day in and day out as we dream and jump into adventure together! Tara with An Open Vase who specially designed gorgeous flowers for me and came every single day to ensure they were perfect! Lindsey with Behrens Artistry who not only makes me feel beautiful, but has become such a special friend! Frannie and Nichole with Paperie & Pen who designed the paper details for our sweetheart table and helped me feel more confident and special with their daily check ins and uplifting chats! Arielle our newest Ira & Lucy team member! She is incredible with brides and has a great eye for design! Greg Marsh who designed a custom cake for our booth and featured our vintage props in his booth! LeAnn with Heartfelt Bridal. One of those rare people that you just connect with and adore so much! Daci with Wedding Gowns by Daci who also featured our vintage props and has become a good friend. Will, Becky and Frances I love getting to know you better and am excited to work with you more! Natasha and Lance from Meridian Floral and Event Rent who have also become great friends, so supportive and encouraging and always reliable! P.S. you have to have Natasha's chicken soup! It's to die for! Brianne & Tyler, Stephanie, Kate, Judy and Will thank you for your friendships, unconditional love and support! xoxo Hugs to Tana, Brandi, Danielle and Kristin!
[button url="http://iraandlucy.com/contact/"]Contact us to schedule a consultation[/button]! Let's meet over coffee and chat!